This post is to collect the posts I’ve done for our family vacation:
Day 1 & 2 – travel to Florida & detour through campus of the University of Florida, visit to Heritage Village, St. Petersburg Pier & climbing in a Kapok tree
Day 3 – Science Center of Pinellas, International Plaza
Day 4 - Florida Aquarium, Honeymoon Island Beach
Day 5 – Adventure Mini-Golf, visiting a Seabird Sanctuary, and Indian Rocks Beach
- Univ. of Florida Graffiti wall
- Snowflake Moray Eel & the Science Center of Pinellas
- an Otter plays @ the Florida Aquarium
- Swim with the Fishes @ the Florida Aquarium
- the No Bone Zone @ the Florida Aquarium
- the kids play in the water area @ the Florida Aquarium
- watching a hermit crab
- Miles getting splashed!
- Kaleya on the Indian Rocks Beach
Here is the slideshow of all the pictures
or, you can view them all here.