| 1870 - 1953|
||08 Mar 1870
||8 Feb 1953
||Talladega, Talladega County, Alabama [2, 3]
|Age: 77 |
|Cause: Arterio-Sclerosis and Influenza |
624 Avenue H
||13 Feb 1953
||Talladega, Talladega County, Alabama [2, 4]
||15 Jan 2008 |
||17 Apr 2006 |
||1910 AL Census: Fannie McClellan (Head)|
Enumeration Date: 4 May 1910
Enumeration District: 128
Location: 4th Ward, Talledega, AL
McLellon, Fannie - Head, age 37, mulatto, divorced, wash woman.
Champ - son, age 20, married one year, laborer in oil mill
Oribell - daughter-in-law, age 19, married one year, no kids
||1930 AL Census: James P. Colvin (Head)|
Enumeration Date: 2 Apr 1930
Enumeration District: 5
Location: Lincoln, Talladega County, Alabama
Family #13 (family is white)
James P. Colvin - Head, age 67
Addie Colvin - wife, age 60
Gus - age 30
Miles Stephens - age 70 (servant)
Betty Stephens - age 72 (servant)
Fannie Skelton - age 57 (servant) widowed - cook.
Mary E. Colvin - daughter - age 21
- Gravestone says 1870 is birth year, but I believe her to possibly be older than that.
- [S33] Alabama Death Certificate, 8 Jul 2006.
- [S33] Alabama Death Certificate.
- [S30] Alabama Deaths, 1908-1959, (Ancestry.com).
- [S89] Talladega County, Alabama Tombstone Inscriptions, Joseph & Frances S. Upchurch, (Gregath Publishing Company).